Did you know (site feature) ... | The Boneyard

Did you know (site feature) ...

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Did you know that if you click on the little blue arrow next to "said:" at the top of quoted text, it takes you directly to the post that was quoted?

I'm blaming my iPad because the arrow is barely visible, but I didn't know this was a feature. It's been annoying as hell trying to find a post in a 15 page thread.

IMG_0587.JPG

Reaction Score
Did you know that if you click on the little blue arrow next to "said:" at the top of quoted text, it takes you directly to the post that was quoted?

I'm blaming my iPad because the arrow is barely visible, but I didn't know this was a feature. It's been annoying as hell trying to find a post in a 15 page thread.

View attachment 24562

Had no idea. But that's helpful. Thanks.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

View attachment 24562
It's not your ipad - the icons on this site have always been unusably small. The "go to unread dot" on the main page for threads is especially annoying, as it's too close to the profile pic. If i had $1 for every time i saw some moron's profile, instead of a thread...

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It's not your ipad - the icons on this site have always been unusably small. The "go to unread dot" on the main page for threads is especially annoying, as it's too close to the profile pic. If i had $1 for every time i saw some moron's profile, instead of a thread...
I tried to like this post and pulled up the report option!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
If i had $1 for every time i saw some moron's profile, instead of a thread...
There's your problem. Stop reading the threads by morons.
Oh wait...
This is the Boneyard.
Carry on.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yes, have been using this for ages.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom