Did You Get The Memo? | The Boneyard

Did You Get The Memo?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Somehow I missed it. You know, the memo about Pheesa's twin brother.

Tell me I'm not the only one.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Pheesa’s brother Kai is also 6’1”, but not a basketball player, at least not in college. He was a wide receiver at Lindenwood University in St Charles, MO. Good looking kid just like his sister.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Here is the latest Phee goes to camp report: Lynx first-round pick Napheesa Collier right where she belongs

Interesting comments about her shot form and trying to change it.

That said, Phee is going to be Phee.

“I feel like I belong,” Collier said. “It’s important to figure out what people like on the court and that’s what we’re learning in these first couple of days. That stuff is new for me, and I’m figuring that out. That said, I’m always going to be confident in myself as a basketball player.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I like the positive feedback from Reeves

“This is new,” the coach said. “She’s done something for four years a certain way, and we’d like her to keep a lot of those things that she did. It’s just different terminology, different teammates, different coaches. That whole process takes a little bit of time. She’s not been bashful, by any stretch.”

and Pheesa with the final word.

“I feel like I belong,” Collier said. “It’s important to figure out what people like on the court and that’s what we’re learning in these first couple of days. That stuff is new for me, and I’m figuring that out. That said, I’m always going to be confident in myself as a basketball player.”

Hope we get some nice feedback from the BY.

The Lynx play host to Washington in a preseason game Friday 05/10 at Target Center. Tipoff is set for 7 p.m Local time.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
When asked if she would be comfortable playing on the perimeter, Pheesa’s response was pure Geno Auriemma, “I better get comfortable because that’s where I’m going to be playing.”

I love it.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
When asked if she would be comfortable playing on the perimeter, Pheesa’s response was pure Geno Auriemma, “I better get comfortable because that’s where I’m going to be playing.”
I love it.
Upon her arrival to UCONN Napheesa said something similar: :Inside outside it doesn't matter, I'll play where ever they want me."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom