Did the players make it back to Storrs? | The Boneyard

Did the players make it back to Storrs?

Reaction Score
Has anyone heard if the players have returned to campus? With all the canceled flights, I hope none of them have been stuck at home.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Azzi's mom posted about their drive on Christmas Day, so I think Azzi is back.

I think Southwest has cancelled 2/3 of their flights this week. I hope our players weren't affected.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Pre-Christmas we heard about the plans of most of the squad, but nothing about Ines and Dorka. Did they actually go home for only three days, and if they did, did they get here in time? Must be flying to Omaha today, if not yesterday. I just hope they got back here safely and were able to join the team. Who knows, maybe they can't get a flight out of Hartford. Hoping for the best, I'm ready for the next part of the season, in fact, very excited. Go Huskies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Pre-Christmas we heard about the plans of most of the squad, but nothing about Ines and Dorka. Did they actually go home for only three days, and if they did, did they get here in time? Must be flying to Omaha today, if not yesterday. I just hope they got back here safely and were able to join the team. Who knows, maybe they can't get a flight out of Hartford. Hoping for the best, I'm ready for the next part of the season, in fact, very excited. Go Huskies.
I have a vague recollection of Dorka saying she was not going home over break.

Reaction Score
The players were supposed to be back on campus on the 25th, practice on the 26th, fly out on the 27th. 3 of the players were not going home. That was the plan before the big storm.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom