Did I miss something?? | The Boneyard

Did I miss something??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Wasn't the contract situation for next year's broadcast supposed to be announced at Final 4 time?

Has there been a date announced on when the 12th Olympic player will be named?

Reaction Score
No contract announcement yet. Carrol Callan said the 12th player would likely be named in the middle of May, but they have longer than that if needed before needing to submit a roster.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Thanks Scotter, much appreciated!
I need some advice, which should I do next year? Keep in mind, I have never been to a game in Connecticut.

Baylor at UConn? Big East Tourney? or Final Four in New Orleans? I am sure I will be at the @Cincinnati game, the @Notre Dame game and hopefully they add another vs. Louisville - I would go to that one as well. Since I missed out meeting any BY'ers at the Final Four in Indy, maybe I will get my chance next year. It would be nice to sit back, have a drink and discuss some Huskies!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I need some advice, which should I do next year? Keep in mind, I have never been to a game in Connecticut.

Baylor at UConn? Big East Tourney? or Final Four in New Orleans? I am sure I will be at the @Cincinnati game, the @Notre Dame game and hopefully they add another vs. Louisville - I would go to that one as well. Since I missed out meeting any BY'ers at the Final Four in Indy, maybe I will get my chance next year. It would be nice to sit back, have a drink and discuss some Huskies!
My suggestion would be the Big East tournament because you can see several games (3) near the end of Kelly's career. I did not make it this year but hope to next year.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score

well, the Baylor game will be the best game by far, though you get three for the price of one (plus any other games you have the time/inclination to watch) at the BET. Usually, I'd say BET, but Baylor-Uconn will likely be the single biggest regular season game in WCBB. Baylor might be riding a 65 game winning streak. Uconn is likely the only team with the ability to keep them from repeat as champs. This game will be HUGE.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Agreed Alex. I love the idea of several games for my money though. I really don't see (and don't want to see) a scenario where Baylor doesn't meet up with UConn somewhere in the Final Four. And I have never been to Nawlins! Decisions...decisions.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Agreed Alex. I love the idea of several games for my money though. I really don't see (and don't want to see) a scenario where Baylor doesn't meet up with UConn somewhere in the Final Four. And I have never been to Nawlins! Decisions...decisions.
I'll be in New Orleans.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Do we know generally when the Baylor-UConn game will be played? I know ESPN was pushing for after the new year and after the start of conference play (which Mulkey was resisting) but I don't recall how (or if) that was resolved.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Do we know generally when the Baylor-UConn game will be played? I know ESPN was pushing for after the new year and after the start of conference play (which Mulkey was resisting) but I don't recall how (or if) that was resolved.
No firm date, but it sounded like ESPN won and it'll be during Kay Yow week.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That settles it...Big East Tourney it is! ;)
I was just looking at USA Today's list of the top 10 steakhouses in the U.S. and saw Emeril's in New Orleans on the list. I've been to one of his other places there (though not the steakhouse) a couple of times and loved it. Too bad, I was going to treat you to the Porthehouse! :D

I hope to be at the BE tourney, Storrs early NCAA rounds, Trenton regionals, and New Orleans Final Four--starting retirement out right!

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
I was just looking at USA Today's list of the top 10 steakhouses in the U.S. and saw Emeril's in New Orleans on the list. I've been to one of his other places there (though not the steakhouse) a couple of times and loved it. Too bad, I will treat you to the Porthehouse! :D

I hope to be at the BE tourney, Storrs early NCAA rounds, Trenton regionals, and New Orleans Final Four--starting retirement out right!
You're screwed now. I have it in writing :D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Actually, if I can figure out what the hell the "Porthehouse" is, I'll treat you to it. It sounds like some place run by a madame with a French name. :)

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
MilfordHusky said:
I was just looking at USA Today's list of the top 10 steakhouses in the U.S. and saw Emeril's in New Orleans on the list. I've been to one of his other places there (though not the steakhouse) a couple of times and loved it. Too bad, I will treat you to the Porthehouse! :D
I hope to be at the BE tourney, Storrs early NCAA rounds, Trenton regionals, and New Orleans Final Four--starting retirement outright!​

I hope it doesn't take you as long to collect as it has for DoggyDaddy to collect from BudFrog!!! That has been about a four year ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom