Did everyone wear their 4OT shirts today? | The Boneyard

Did everyone wear their 4OT shirts today?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Oh wait it’s pointless to make T-shirts for conference tournament quarterfinals? Whoops I’m on the wrong forum again.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I'll admit, I've been hesitant/embarrassed to sport my UConn gear lately....

Last edited:

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Why? If you’re a fan your supposed to be a fan dude, unless you’re not a fan?
I don't like hearing the BS which would undoubtedly come my way. We're easy to make fun of these days, I'd rather not put myself in that position... Might have to punch a dude in the throat, don't have the extra cash for a lawyer right now

Reaction Score
I don't like hearing the BS which would undoubtedly come my way. We're easy to make fun of these days, I'd rather not put myself in that position... Might have to punch a dude in the throat, don't have the extra cash for a lawyer right now
Stern face gif

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Weird. You can't handle being made fun of about a sports team?
I almost feel prouder wearing UConn gear during a time like this. If you're a real fan, you wear it loud and proud through thick and thin. Makes it that much more gratifying if we reach the top again.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I'm always willing to discuss UConn hoops and I'm proud of the program. We've had so much success, my skin is very thick. To this very day, just about every program in the country wishes they have what we do, including a bunch of titles in the not too distant past.

We'll rebound, just a transitional phase, although we may never have what we had in the 90's again (when we won zero national titles until 99 but had a bunch of great seasons)

Does anyone really think a first weekend program or a one and done university or a 1 or none national championship program is somebody who can talk ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom