Did Doris just say she likes to be double teamed? | The Boneyard

Did Doris just say she likes to be double teamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
With you AND your best buddy? Remember, she said she likes to be double teamed :)

I was thinking me and some hot bi chick with a strapon.

I don't want to see any of my 50+ buds naked these days. And certainly not naked, groaning and sweating near me.

I can't believe I'm actually giving this enough thought to respond to the post.

THC

Reaction Score
I was thinking me and some hot bi chick with a strapon.

I don't want to see any of my 50+ buds naked these days. And certainly not naked, groaning and sweating near me.

I can't believe I'm actually giving this enough thought to respond to the post.
So am I to deduct that you still enjoy seeing your younger buddies naked?

Reaction Score
In addition, earlier in the game, when Purvis drew a foul on the really big Owl, she said something to the effect of, "now we'll see if Purvis will stay aggressive and bring it in again. I mean [big Owl] is a big guy. I wouldn't want to hit that repeatedly"

And I'm thinking, "Oh tut tut Doris - smart money is on you wanting to hit that a few times."

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You have to excuse the old dudes. The way the team has played lots of things look better than prior to this game and, like it or not, some codgers can no longer be choosy. In public I wouldn't admit to anything however. One minute your alone. Another minute your routing for you're team. And then poof your an internet sensation.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Worked with a guy who was about 20 years older and he would say "someday that will look good to you" as we ran into women during the day. He was right.
My dad always told me that too. He was definitely right. My strike zone has become much wider in my later years.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
If you ever needed proof that the internet is a haven for creepy old men, take a gander at the peeps in this thread.
I believe Internet Rule 34 shows that the internet is a haven for creepy men, young and old. It's just that us grey beards take particular pride in being omnivorous in our mate selection. Remember the late great Ben Franklin and his immortal opinion regarding older women:
They don't yell.
They don't tell.
They don't swell.
They are as grateful as hell.
You to, yes you, will eventually succumb to fading eyesight and loosening standards.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
My dad always told me that too. He was definitely right. My strike zone has become much wider in my later years.
With the same problem of swinging and missing, even at the wide outside ones?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
This is the borderline harassment stuff I was referring to in the Mau thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom