Did Biff Have A Hand In This | The Boneyard

Did Biff Have A Hand In This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Still say his name should have been Rim Dunkin'.One of the classiest top notch team players of all time has retired.The city of San Antonio got to watch him for 19 years and they are really really really going to miss this guy.Oh well,now they can watch our little miss dynamite,MoJeff and that can take up some of the slack.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The epitome of class on and off the court. In such opposition to the self absorbed, check me out modern athlete. Probably the last great player to play his entire career for the same team.

shinobimono

The Sound of One Hand Clapping
Reaction Score
The epitome of class on and off the court. In such opposition to the self absorbed, check me out modern athlete. Probably the last great player to play his entire career for the same team.

Dirk Nowitzki has played his entire career at Dallas and is still playing. Don't know if he'll play next year though.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ive been a big Duncan fan since his freshman season at Wake Forest.... without a doubt my favorite non-Duke NBA player of all time.

Dirk Nowitzki has played his entire career at Dallas and is still playing. Don't know if he'll play next year though.

I believe he agreed to two year contract last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS