Diarra? | The Boneyard

Diarra?

Reaction Score
What’s the deal? Also I was thinking as everyone will be saying we’re dead due to this exhibition, but there is no way we are playing even 75% right now with all the dings and mileage from last year.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What’s the deal? Also I was thinking as everyone will be saying we’re dead due to this exhibition, but there is no way we are playing even 75% right now with all the dings and mileage from last year.
Haven’t seen diarra. Also we only have 2 returning players from last year.

Reaction Score
Wow, the excuses are flying already. For me, I will just wait to see how it all plays out. If the team doesn't put it together then KO needs to be gone no matter how many returning players we have or how many were injured last year or how rusty they are. Win or leave. Let's see what happens. It is a long season and KO deserves all of it to show what he did to improve things.

Reaction Score
Wow, the excuses are flying already. For me, I will just wait to see how it all plays out. If the team doesn't put it together then KO needs to be gone no matter how many returning players we have or how many were injured last year or how rusty they are. Win or leave. Let's see what happens. It is a long season and KO deserves all of it to show what he did to improve things.
How bout we pump the brakes and give KO some time to give the pups a feel for game action. It really is terrible how quick some people on here start questioning a coaches tenure.
The game wasn't a smashing success. They have work to do with these new pieces. That was expected.

Reaction Score
We were not up to PC physically or playmaking but the game had value aside from charity. I’m going Monday to see us play Merrimack. I’m sure things will look better but tonight was a real game against a quality team, and it gives us a reality check painful as it was.

Reaction Score
How bout we pump the brakes and give KO some time to give the pups a feel for game action. It really is terrible how quick some people on here start questioning a coaches tenure.
The game wasn't a smashing success. They have work to do with these new pieces. That was expected.
Total “sub point “ of my op

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom