Diarra and Gilbert can't come soon enough | The Boneyard

Diarra and Gilbert can't come soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thank god we have them coming in next year. This team lacks passion, effort and overall effectiveness. Not saying Diarra will be a star or even a big minute guy, but we need an athletic, strong bruiser and rebounder like him. We've had/have enough wirey post men, this will be a welcomed change for me. As for Gilbert, not much needs to be said. A true point guard who can finish thru contact, drive and dish, and lockdown a defender. Most excited I've been for a recruit in a while. And just to be clear i am absolutely not taking anything away from Jackson and Durham, they will be great and bleed blue just as much, but i think Diarra and Gilbert fill holes we desperately need filled ASAP

Reaction Score
Guy you were just as excited about Adams when all you saw was his high school footage. Can we not do this with every ____ recruit.
Adams was the most excited i had been at the time, what Gilbert has done and the scouting reports on him have given me more excitement.

Reaction Score
I'm still excited about Adams. I think he's great.
Don't get me wrong, I love most of what i see from Adams, I think he has lottery potential. I guess I should've said Im exited In a different way with Gilbert than i was with Adams, I think the most value Gilbert will brung early on is his on ball defense, it'll be nice to get another Boat-Type hound dog on the perimeter

Reaction Score
I'm pumped for Gilbert at this point. Adams can't shoot, 20% from 3 < 40% from floor. He'll improve I'm sure, just nothing fast.

Next year with Gilbert, Purvis and Adams should be a good rotation.

Don't get me wrong, I love most of what i see from Adams, I think he has lottery potential. I guess I should've said Im exited In a different way with Gilbert than i was with Adams, I think the most value Gilbert will brung early on is his on ball defense, it'll be nice to get another Boat-Type hound dog on the perimeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom