Diana Taught Geno A Lesson | The Boneyard

Diana Taught Geno A Lesson

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
Diana and Geno have a very special relationship and I love it! I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts he'll eventually develop a similar relationship with Nika. Especially if she gets him number 12.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Diana and Geno have a very special relationship and I love it! I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts he'll eventually develop a similar relationship with Nika. Especially if she gets him number 12.
I think he already has that relationship with Paige. During some of the videos he talks to her like she actually is a coach, and on the bench, you could see him talking to her, and actually smiling. That is a solid relationship, and I think her injuries affect him more than any player injuries in the past. She is just special.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
I think he already has that relationship with Paige. During some of the videos he talks to her like she actually is a coach, and on the bench, you could see him talking to her, and actually smiling. That is a solid relationship, and I think her injuries affect him more than any player injuries in the past. She is just special.
I agree. You could see the bond between those two developing after only about 2 weeks into Paige's freshman year. Remember when she "slapped" him on the butt at the end of a critical game? VERY few of his players would get away with that! She's very hard not to adore even if you've never met her.

Reaction Score
I believe that you can only have that type of a relationship if the coach trusts that the player has a pretty good knowledge of the game and is astute to the surroundings. He obviously feels that Paige’s understanding of the game at this point is something that he should consider. The perspective of a competitor like Diana, and a student of the game like Paige can give Geno some insight to the situation. Sometimes you can’t see the forest for the trees.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom