Diaco to OU | The Boneyard

Diaco to OU

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hired as a defensive analystat Oklahoma. I sometimes wonder how much folks in these job titles even do

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
even though its a nothing title, getting a job at OU is still out of Bob debacle's range. Who TF is his agent? and how does he keep getting this buffoon jobs at big time programs?

Reaction Score
I'm amazed he still finds work in any coaching-related capacity.

He's more cut out to be a nutritional assistant, specializing in vitamins & minerals. He can be menu supervisor.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Logs into internet
Max bet Oklahoma under
Lol. Hey Whaler so how'd Red Pants get hired again. I'd bet he's great in a interview. Just not so much in the real world.

Reaction Score

Thats what Nebraska thought they didnt listen to us. Guess hes safe from any criticism being a defensive analyst whatever the hell that job requires, and he will stay away from any cameras.

Reaction Score
Bob just brings some of his special fishcakes to the second interview and tells the potential employer... "If you think this is creative, just wait till you see what I can do with the defense!" He's usually hired on the spot! :D

Reaction Score
Head Coach to Defensive Coordinator to Analyst in less than three years. Other than George O'Leary has there been a swifter fall from coaching grace that didn't include drugs, hookers or motorcycles? He'll probably get paid $300k or so...which is good change for being completely horrible at what he does...

Reaction Score
The D-1/NFL coaching world is very small and apparently very forgiving for coaches that were abject failures in other positions. DeLeone actually still has a P-5 job after he left UConn which boggles my mind. It does irk me that the likes of DeLeone (69 years old) don't get out of the business and open up opportunities for others. Also incredible that Pasqualoni is making major $$ as the DC with the lions. I have never seen a person in a leadership position look more clueless than Pasqualoni on the UConn sidelines.

Reaction Score
Thats what Nebraska thought they didnt listen to us. Guess hes safe from any criticism being a defensive analyst whatever the hell that job requires, and he will stay away from any cameras.

Here's the job posting:

Football Defensive Analyst -
Job Number:
Organization
: Athletic Department
Job Location
: Oklahoma-Norman-Norman Campus
Schedule
: Full-time
Work Schedule: Typically Monday - Friday dependent upon competition and practice schedule; frequent nights, weekends, holiday, and overnight travel required
Salary Range: Negotiable
Benefits Provided: Yes
Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter
Job Description
--- Football Defensive Analyst - Individual will be responsible for operational and analytical duties for the defensive side of the ball, including film breakdown and analysis. Individual must be familiar with Division I football programs.

NOTE: This position will not be permitted to provide technical or tactical instruction to student-athletes as this is not a coaching position.

Job Requirements
---
Required Education: Bachelor Degree OR equivalent combination of education and job related experience, AND:
  • 12 months collegiate football playing, operations, or coaching experience
Skills:
  • Able to communicate well and build rapport quickly with students, staff members, and other key constituents
  • Effective oral and written communication
  • Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
  • Exceptional organizational skills
  • Proficiency in Microsft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
  • Ability to gain and maintain working knowledge of university, Big 12, and NCAA processes, rules, and regulations
Certifications:
  • Valid Drivers License
Advertised Physical Requirements:
  • Must be able to engage in repetitive motions, communicate and drive.
Departmental Preferences:
  • Master's degree
  • 48 months Division I football playing, operations, or coaching experience
  • Some experience with recruiting prospective football student-athletes.
  • Demonstrated history of exemplary compliance with NCAA rules
  • Working knowledge of university, Big 12, and NCAA processes, rules, and regulations
Supervision: No Supervisory Duties

Special Instructions:
If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit http://www.hr.ou.edu/policies/tbtesting.asp.

Hiring contingent upon a Background Check?- Yes
Special Indications: Hiring contingent upon background check
Job Posting
: Feb 28, 2018
Unposting Date
: Ongoing

Reaction Score
How the hell did he pass the background check??? He’s committed fraud at two universities and he probably assisted Manti Te’o in concocting his fake girlfriend. He is the creator of the fake fake FG after all.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom