Diaco to be interviewed on Sirius XM84 today 9:30am | The Boneyard

Diaco to be interviewed on Sirius XM84 today 9:30am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I heard him on WPLR this morning around 8 AM. Nothing earth shattering. Said certain people called about other jobs but that he's happy here and will not be leaving anytime soon. Was pretty emphatic about making that point. That's true until the right job comes along and he's actually offered the gig though. Won't see the Concussion flick, but is into Star Wars. Given his "play list" (if it's his at all), that is not surprising in the least. Him and Pal can dork it out camping outside of the theatre.

Reaction Score
I heard him on WPLR this morning around 8 AM. Nothing earth shattering. Said certain people called about other jobs but that he's happy here and will not be leaving anytime soon. Was pretty emphatic about making that point. That's true until the right job comes along and he's actually offered the gig though. Won't see the Concussion flick, but is into Star Wars. Given his "play list" (if it's his at all), that is not surprising in the least. Him and Pal can dork it out camping outside of the theatre.
Star Trek not Star Wars!

Reaction Score
anigif_enhanced-19024-1409443000-2.gif

Reaction Score
Nice job on Sirius as well. All positive especially about the guys returning on both sides. No mention of recruiting but talked about exams being a priority for players this week.

Reaction Score
anyone have a link/way to listen to his segment?

Reaction Score
You won't have any luck unless you go here:

https://streaming.siriusxm.com/?/flepz=true

Sign up for a month free trial and then go to siriusxm College Sports, It's on the "Free Ride" show with Childers and Neuheisel. Show's available all day by going to the College Sports channel live (click the star to favorite) then if you rewind the player with the top arrow controls to get back to the correct program. Then slide the progress bar to the correct time (it was near the end). Shows are also archived by looking up the show a day later. Worth the 10 minutes it takes doing for the bowl programming right now.

You're unable to link up any content for non-subscribers and can't capture/download from the player to my knowledge.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
He actually sounds genuine about wanting to stay here for a long time

Reaction Score
You won't have any luck unless you go here:

https://streaming.siriusxm.com/?/flepz=true

Sign up for a month free trial and then go to siriusxm College Sports, It's on the "Free Ride" show with Childers and Neuheisel. Show's available all day by going to the College Sports channel live (click the star to favorite) then if you rewind the player with the top arrow controls to get back to the correct program. Then slide the progress bar to the correct time (it was near the end). Shows are also archived by looking up the show a day later. Worth the 10 minutes it takes doing for the bowl programming right now.

You're unable to link up any content for non-subscribers and can't capture/download from the player to my knowledge.
Wrong show Jim...he was on The First Team with Greg McElroy and Taylor Zarzour

Reaction Score
He actually sounds genuine about wanting to stay here for a long time

I wouldn't get attached. He gets an actual offer that makes sense he will probably go. I hope we're continually worrying about it. It would mean we're having great years.

Reaction Score
Wrong show Jim...he was on The First Team with Greg McElroy and Taylor Zarzour

Sorry yeah 9:45 they go until 10:00. I did hear the interview but got distracted afterwards.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I wouldn't get attached. He gets an actual offer that makes sense he will probably go. I hope we're continually worrying about it. It would mean we're having great years.

Agreed, but who knows. Now that we've got precedence for keeping high caliber coaches in the conference, we could pony up and keep a guy who's got P5 interest

Reaction Score
Agreed, but who knows. Now that we've got precedence for keeping high caliber coaches in the conference, we could pony up and keep a guy who's got P5 interest

Sometimes it is not the $$$$$. Many things can be in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom