Diaco shows up to HuskyThon... | The Boneyard

Diaco shows up to HuskyThon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
and every girl there went nuts. HuskyThon is UConn's annual fundraiser for Connecticut Childrens Medical Center. 18 straight hours of dancing in the fieldhouse done by the students. This year the students raised over $450,000 and will be getting a waiting room named after ourselves at the hospital!

Diaco showed up and there was a line well over 100 people, over half of which were females. It's fun to see the excitement around the coach/program. He took pictures with all of them and was very entertaining.

Usually the basketball team makes an appearance here (and they did this year too, bazz, olander, and a couple others showed up) but this is the first year I've seen the football staff there. Fun stuff.

Reaction Score
Just glad he didn't show up in Husky Thong. Would have been awkward to read about.

Reaction Score
Sounds like a great time. I personally would be more excited if the kids on campus got as amped up about getting to the Bball/Fball games as they are over a dance...... Ugh.........

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Sounds like a great time. I personally would be more excited if the kids on campus got as amped up about getting to the Bball/Fball games as they are over a dance. Ugh....
Or maybe they were excited about a philanthropic event that raised almost half a million dollars for a children's hospital. They really need to check their priorities - no wonder we're still in the AAC.

Reaction Score
You know Nick Saban is only 2 years younger than PP right?

Bill Synder is 10 years older....

Still a PP apologist? How did that work out for you?

PP may may be younger, but his methods were antiquated, older and unsuccessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom