Diaco showing the team the power of | The Boneyard

Diaco showing the team the power of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's how you build teams of character and winners. Giving back support and letting them smell what success is like.

Only downside... Those freakin disgusting helmets. Give me the smash mouth, lunch pail C.

Reaction Score
That's how you build teams of character and winners. Giving back support and letting them smell what success is like.

Only downside... Those freakin disgusting helmets. Give me the smash mouth, lunch pail C.
The C was lame

Reaction Score
Geno doing his part. Potential skybox owner!

"...if you come to school here, you are a champion and are going to live with champions every time you walk down the street..."

Damn, Geno. Talk about public relations blitz.

Reaction Score
That's giving them a taste of what success is like.
They too can be in front of the entire student body,
holding up the hardware that comes from hardwork.

Reaction Score
It makes no difference what the helmets look like. Give me a pink helmet with a real man wearing it everyday, over a "cool" helmet and a part timer.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Why do I feel like FHCPP wouldn't have had his players down there for the rally? That's pretty awesome!

Reaction Score

YOU get it...As so many do not. It was the tid bit of tradition we had, only to start over again...And at the hands of Warde who played for the block M we lost our block C ....

Reaction Score
There is no way PP would have had the football team in uniform at that event. It was awesome and I can't wait to see how this champion's attitude that Diaco brings to every practice will pan out over the season. And let's stop complaining about the helmets? Believe me, if we win, they will define the new cool. Now if you want to talk about getting rid of those straight brimmed caps, I'm with you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom