Diaco is gone | The Boneyard

Diaco is gone

Reaction Score
Were they offsetting the buyout or was that already paid?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I wonder if Frank Verducci called Diaco for any local housing advise now that Frost was taking him to Nebraska.

Reaction Score
Incompetence undoubtedly awarded again with termination payouts. The guy has a hell of welfare scheme going. On to the next con job.

Reaction Score
Verducci is a good OL coach..Bobby red pants translated that into go coach RB's and design a gameplay/call plays

Reaction Score
Honestly, a good place for Disco to end up would be in the NFL... He needs to see that live game speed at its highest level so he can re-evaulate/tweak the kind of defense he runs...

Reaction Score
Honestly, a good place for Disco to end up would be in the NFL... He needs to see that live game speed at its highest level so he can re-evaulate/tweak the kind of defense he runs...
You don't think he would get eaten alive with his act at the NFL level? I do....and I think it would be pretty ugly for him.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I don't doubt Verducci is a decent coach. He just can't game plan, follow a game's flow in real time, and/or call plays accordingly.

Reaction Score
You don't think he would get eaten alive with his act at the NFL level? I do....and I think it would be pretty ugly for him.
Of course he would... I'm just sayin... Do like Edsall did with Detroit... Sit back and watch for a year or 2... or 3... Learn what is truly needed to run a defense... That 8 - 10 yard DB cushion on WR defense on 3rd or 4th and short with the game on the line will get you fired (eventually) everytime...

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Of course he would... I'm just sayin... Do like Edsall did with Detroit... Sit back and watch for a year or 2... or 3... Learn what is truly needed to run a defense... That 8 - 10 yard DB cushion on WR defense on 3rd or 4th and short with the game on the line will get you fired (eventually) everytime...

Picture him as an analyst interjecting his two cents in every coach's meeting. They'll change the analysts room into a healthy snack room in no time!!

Reaction Score
So almost the entire staff of UCF goes to Nebraska. Why is no one asking who is gonna coach UCF in the bowl game? It is one thing for a head coach to leave and one of the coordinators steps up temporarily. But the whole staff? Who's left to coach UCF in the bowl? Or am I missing something?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
So almost the entire staff of UCF goes to Nebraska. Why is no one asking who is gonna coach UCF in the bowl game? It is one thing for a head coach to leave and one of the coordinators steps up temporarily. But the whole staff? Who's left to coach UCF in the bowl? Or am I missing something?

This is 100% the worst (yes, even worse than the bias against the G5) aspect about college football. Coaches should not be allowed to talk to other programs until, at the very least, their bowl game has passed.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I think he surfaces as a Special Teams Coach. No one can coach the fair catch like Bobby Red Pants.
Linebacker coach at Northern Iowa. You heard it here first.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
He'll either coach LBs at a relatively high level (B1G school or something similar) or get a DC job at a crappy MAC school

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom