Diaco coming to Buffalo Wild Wings in CT all through June | The Boneyard

Diaco coming to Buffalo Wild Wings in CT all through June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
5LzXt.jpg

Reaction Score
So cool, just wish he was going to the one in Stamford too, but that one is kinda small. Oh well Milford isn't too far either. Awesome Idea!

Reaction Score
Maybe if these are a success, next year they reach all the way into Fairfield county. We gotta fill these places up.

Reaction Score
More positive direction for sure. My guess is that the kind of population demographic that frequents establishments like a Buffalo Wild Wings, is also the kind of population demographic that would fit well with ticket sales and concepts like that. There might even be some kind of positive win/win give and take financially with advertising and promotions between the brand names.

We've had winning football and conference titles, with no activity like this. We've got year round activity like this now -it WILL be nice when it gets put it together with the winning football program again!

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Me too. We can have our long anticipated fist fight.

Or we can have some wings and beer and talk UConn football. Your choice.

I say fist-fight, loser buys the winners season tickets.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Me too. We can have our long anticipated fist fight.

Or we can have some wings and beer and talk UConn football. Your choice.
I'll be there for the North Haven one too! Can't wait.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
What?!? No Southington?? D'oh! Still really cool idea!

Reaction Score
Anyone else go to BWW last night? I was there for the duration of the event. Diaco was very busy walking around chatting with the folks who took the time to come out. I would estimate that maybe there were 50 or so people there. I was able to grab him for a few minutes for a picture with my finance who is in love with him and another photo of the three of us. She was talking to him about the event for the girls up at UConn. I think they are calling it Football 101 or something like that. She and a friend signed up almost immediately and are really excited for it. The chick doing the emceeing was not all that familiar with the UCONN->Huskies chant, but I guess she gave it effort. Give away was pretty good. I hope the other locations are more successful with attendance.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Any other tidbits of info from the event MiniD?

Reaction Score
Nothing notable. I only talked with him for just like two minutes. The fiance was more interested in talking with him about the women's event. She wants an excuse to touch college guys. She asked BD if they could tackle and he said "yup we will have bags there that you can tackle." She was like "no, I want to tackle the players.". To which he said that she could ask, but just not the quarter back.

He spoke briefly at the end. Thanks everyone for coming out. That was about all.

Reaction Score
I was there very briefly - if you go expect him to speak to the crowd for all of 2-3 minues and then go from table to table engaging in quiet dialog. Unfortunately, I had to leave early, but it seemed like a great opportunity to get a few minutes with him and ask away.

It was hard for me to figure out how many folks to count. He spoke in the bar area where there were probably 50 folks, but I saw a number of folks in dining room wearing UConn garb. I hope he eventually went over to DR as I plan to bring my kid next week and we will not be sitting in the bar area.

Reaction Score
Nothing notable. I only talked with him for just like two minutes. The fiance was more interested in talking with him about the women's event. She wants an excuse to touch college guys. She asked BD if they could tackle and he said "yup we will have bags there that you can tackle." She was like "no, I want to tackle the players.". To which he said that she could ask, but just not the quarter back.

He spoke briefly at the end. Thanks everyone for coming out. That was about all.

Keep her at arms length miniD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek