Dhameer Bradley and Brian Lemelle | The Boneyard

Dhameer Bradley and Brian Lemelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Am I crazy? I thought those two kids looked real good as true freshman last year. Both scored TDs. I haven't noticed them getting much burn this year and almost no passes thrown to them. Bradley looks like the type of kid that can take a slant to the house and BL showed real nice hands last year.

If this year is about "development", based on last night, it cannot be argued that it is about using the players that you give you the best chance to win, why are we seeing Kamal Abrams drop at least one noticeable pass a week rather than playing and developing two promising sophomores? I know Noel Thomas played and caught a couple and Thomas Lucas has also gotten some play, but DB and BL showed real skills last year that wasn't "potential" it was actual in game play.

Can we get them some plays or touches?

Reaction Score
Our passing game is non existent even Davis does not seem to be seeing much action and he is a proven commodity.

Don't know what to think of this offensive game plan so far seems to be as limited as the OL

Reaction Score
I agree how many dropped passes do I need to see from Abrams. Why do the coaches not see this also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom