DHam with 5 and 4 yesterday | The Boneyard

DHam with 5 and 4 yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Hamilton had a decent showing in 9 minutes of action yesterday, scoring 5 points (1 made 3 pointer and 2-2 from the line) and grabbing 4 rebounds.

caw

Reaction Score
Hamilton had a decent showing in 9 minutes of action yesterday, scoring 5 points (1 made 3 pointer and 2-2 from the line) and grabbing 4 rebounds.

Playing now, 18 minutes so far, 5 pts, 3 rbs, 2 a, 1 TO. 1-2 from three, 2-4 overall. Least amount of shots of anyone who played 10+ minutes. Freaking Scotty Wilbekin had twice as many shots (and made one less).

Last edited:

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Dam doesn't seem to have the basketball IQ for the NBA game. He looks completely lost with very little off ball movement.

caw

Reaction Score
Dam doesn't seem to have the basketball IQ for the NBA game. He looks completely lost with very little off ball movement.

I wouldn't say he's worse than any other rookie out there this year so far. Mediocre start IMO for this draft class. It's been mostly the second year players showing well.

Reaction Score
What are you talking about? Yesterday DHam started with the first team. He played decent defense, grabbed a few boards, initiated a nice fast break for McGarry to finish, and drilled a wide open 3. He has shown a little bit of everything, displaying the still very high upside he can achieve. He is exactly the type of player OKC covets and can very easily be a 2nd round steal a few years from now. I agree that for now there seems to be a huge gap between first and second year players but DHam has had a solid, not exceptional but certainly not terrible, start.

Reaction Score
I said it before I'll say it again, DHam's game is about the intangibles... He's gonna carve out a niche like Kent Bazemore, Courtney Lee, Jamal Crawford.... not necessarily those types of players but a guy will give you the little things you need on the court when you least expect it, all the while, letting THE MAN on the basketball team do the major damage... I see him having potentially having a better career than his older brothers...

Reaction Score
I said it before I'll say it again, DHam's game is about the intangibles... He's gonna carve out a niche like Kent Bazemore, Courtney Lee, Jamal Crawford.... not necessarily those types of players but a guy will give you the little things you need on the court when you least expect it, all the while, letting THE MAN on the basketball team do the major damage... I see him having potentially having a better career than his older brothers...
Carve out a role? Baze, Lee, and Crawford are all very good players. They're pretty close (value-wise) to Hamilton's ceiling.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I just watched the Adams highlight video. Never really noticed it before but I kinda noticed a pattern that in every clip Hamilton is just kinda there like hmm maybe he'll pass me the ball. Doing absolutely nothing to get open.

Reaction Score
I saw him play in OKCs first summer league game...he looked alright I guess. Got some solid minutes.

I wonder if he's regretting his choice. He did go higher in the draft than I thought he would, though. We'll see what a season in the D-League can do for him.

Reaction Score
Well, it's pretty clear many in the NBA saw the same. Does being mediocre run in the family?

Reaction Score
Well, it's pretty clear many in the NBA saw the same. Does being mediocre run in the family?
So being mediocre gets you drafted now? It looks like you have not started your summer reading assignment yet, please get on it.
51tS6Nd0BNL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Reaction Score
So being mediocre gets you drafted now? It looks like you have not started your summer reading assignment yet, please get on it.
51tS6Nd0BNL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
If you buy it for me ill read it. Has Daniel bought you a house yet?

Reaction Score
If you buy it for me ill read it. Has Daniel bought you a house yet?
I could care less what he does post UConn, sorry your still sad I called you out for not knowing that a player can still contribute when he is in a shooting slump. Again, I hate to beat a dead horse, but that book would really help you, and it would prevent me from having to teach you about things like passing, rebounding, defense, ect.

Reaction Score
I could care less what he does post UConn, sorry your still sad I called you out for not knowing that a player can still contribute when he is in a shooting slump. Again, I hate to beat a dead horse, but that book would really help you, and it would prevent me from having to teach you about things like passing, rebounding, defense, ect.
So this gives me time to potentially make it so you "couldn't care less?"

Screenshot_20160708-064021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member