DHam new twitter account | The Boneyard

DHam new twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know this may be a reach and I feel like a huge creep to have even noticed this but terry larrier just started following dham on his new account. Perhpas the two are communicating and dham is doing some recruiting of his own?? Just a random thought would love to add Larrier to the mix!

Reaction Score
I know this may be a reach and I feel like a huge creep to have even noticed this but terry larrier just started following dham on his new account. Perhpas the two are communicating and dham is doing some recruiting of his own?? Just a random thought would love to add Larrier to the mix!
I noticed that as well. However, I remembered that Larrier follows me on twitter and I sent out a tweet telling people to follow Dham and he may have seen it and followed him. They could just be friends but hopefully there is more to it.

Reaction Score
I noticed that as well. However, I remembered that Larrier follows me on twitter and I sent out a tweet telling people to follow Dham and he may have seen it and followed him. They could just be friends but hopefully there is more to it.

Gotcha. The fact that he follows you can also be taken as a great thing as you are the ring leader for all of us fans hoping the land big time recruits! I would hate to see this kid end up at VCU. With young head coaches from mid major programs that have seen great success as of late like Brad Stevens I can't imagine Shaka will be there much longer.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Gotcha. The fact that he follows you can also be taken as a great thing as you are the ring leader for all of us fans hoping the land big time recruits! I would hate to see this kid end up at VCU. With young head coaches from mid major programs that have seen great success as of late like Brad Stevens I can't imagine Shaka will be there much longer.
I hope some other coach not named KO whispers this in Larriers ear!

Reaction Score
@DistrictBaller: UConn has offered Xavier 2014 SF decommit Melvin Swift. That could be indicative that they see the writing on the wall with Terry Larrier

Retweeted by Larrier

Reaction Score
I'm looking at his twitter account now, and he's retweeting purely VCU stuff. Definitely disappointing.

Reaction Score
I'm looking at his twitter account now, and he's retweeting purely VCU stuff. Definitely disappointing.

Maybe us UConn fans need to give him something to retweet about...I actually sent him a tweet about being the next great Uconn wing, and he retweeted it. I think the reason he's mainly retweeting VCU stuff is because their fans are all over him on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom