Dham needs to be a star now | The Boneyard

Dham needs to be a star now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And frankly Adams needs to as well.

I really like how Dham played in the AAC tournament. Didnt settle all that much for threes. Ran the offense and attacked...for the most part.

For us to make serious moves in the tournament Dham needs to dominate. Like our previous stars dominated. He's probably not on the level yet, but the last few games makes me think there's a chance.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
He played like a star. Today he was inefficient shooting, but he contributed in so many other ways and dominated yesterday and Friday. He is a budding star, and together with Jalen, we can win some games in this tourney. If we get to Kansas, I think we can match up pretty well. Shonn Miller vs. Perry Ellis will be awesome.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He was MOP of the tournament, so he damn sure was doing something right.

Reaction Score
He played like a star. Today he was inefficient shooting, but he contributed in so many other ways and dominated yesterday and Friday. He is a budding star, and together with Jalen, we can win some games in this tourney. If we get to Kansas, I think we can match up pretty well. Shonn Miller vs. Perry Ellis will be awesome.
Shonn is gonna need to step up on Ellis if we get past CU. Ellis has amazing footwork and is a true stretch-4. Canybe baited into fouls early, which we know he is prone to. Also have to try to take away penetration from Graham and Mason, they are lightning quick in the Kemba/Shabazz/Boat mold. It'll be a tall task, but this is where we shine.

Reaction Score
I think Dham needs to play better than he did in the AAC tournament. I think he can. He's playing his best ball and he will be going against defenders who haven't guarded him before.

Reaction Score
It was almost like the more tired they were in the overtimes and the next day, the better both JA and DHam played, and that's what I would bank on should we play Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom