DHam in the D-League | The Boneyard

DHam in the D-League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Off to a good start: 12.7 p/8.7 r/2.5 a on 50% shooting overall, 41.4% from 3. His turnovers are too high and he's not getting to the line much nor hitting his FTs (just 50% so far), but it's been a more promising six games than I'd expected from him.

I know lots of folks are down on him for leaving and god knows we miss him, but the better he does the better it looks for us in the long run. Let's hope he plays his way into the league and carves out a career for himself.

Reaction Score
thanks for posting!

whose soul did kevin ollie sell to get these guys to hit 85+% from the line last year? it seems like everyone who was automatic last year has taken a step back.

Reaction Score
thanks for posting!

whose soul did kevin ollie sell to get these guys to hit 85+% from the line last year? it seems like everyone who was automatic last year has taken a step back.
My money is on Nnamdi's - he went to Dook med after all

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Thing has been beaten to death as it was clear he didn't want to be in college anymore but it still, financially speaking, was the wrong decision for him as evidenced by the salary in the D League.

Reaction Score
He didn't want to be in school, he wanted to focus 100% on hoops. I give him credit for going to the D-league and not overseas. I think the D-league is a much better path to the league than overseas. He seems like he has some attributes that would make him successful in the league, biggest challenge is not strong or big enough to be a 4 and not skilled or quick enough to be a 3. Wonder what they have him working towards.

Thing has been beaten to death as it was clear he didn't want to be in college anymore but it still, financially speaking, was the wrong decision for him as evidenced by the salary in the D League.

Reaction Score
thanks for posting!

Look up the splits last year early in the season. They were not very good--they improved immensely as the season went on.

Reaction Score
Shooting percentages really matter to Hamilton, because he's never going to be a good defender with his lack of athleticism and strong build. That line is a dime a dozen in the D League, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom