DHam back to the G-League | The Boneyard

DHam back to the G-League

Reaction Score
Daniel Hamilton, Jaylen Adams headed to G League
As for Hamilton, this is an interesting step. The versatile perimeter player was removed from the injury report last week but, since returning in full, Hamilton has been inactive for Atlanta, with the team choosing to put Adams in uniform instead.

Hamilton is operating on a one-year minimum contract and, while all indications are that he is healthy after missing training camp and the preseason with a shoulder ailment, this will provide Hamilton with much-needed floor time. It will be interesting to see how long Hamilton spends in Erie but, much like Adams, there does not appear to be a regular role for him at the moment in Atlanta, with Bembry and Kevin Huerter stepping up alongside Bazemore and Taurean Prince on the wings.

Reaction Score
At least he’s getting paid NBA money this time. He obviously needs the playing time and experience too. Eventually, I’m sure Atlanta will put him out there. They’re trying to lose, right?

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
The kid put up 16/9/8 per game over more than 40 games in the G League last year. I know the Hawks want to get him some run, but he’s got nothing left to prove at that level.

Reaction Score
He missed a significant amount of pre-season with a torn rotator cuff (I got one too) and probably just needs work to get into game shape. Still collecting $1million+.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If this kid can develop a solid NBA snipe, he'll be a really good player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom