DFB Pokal and Budesliga 22/23 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DFB Pokal and Budesliga 22/23

Reaction Score
American born Joe Enochs is the new head trainer of Jahn Regensburg. Why it took so long to fire Selimbegovic I cannot figure out. Enochs is from California and had one cap for the US national team. He played 14 years in Germany, mostly for VfL Osnabrück as they yo-yo'd between 2nd and 3rd divisions, and then was trainer at 3rd division Zwickau.

I am pretty much ready to accept that Jahn Regensburg will be an Absteiger this year and will drop into the 3rd division. In 17th place with only three games remaining and two of them against teams in 2 and 3 place who will not be resting on their laurels because of the need to secure opportunities to be promoted to the top league. If Jahn can get a enough points to move in 16th there will still be a chance to play off to keep a place in the Zweite Bundesliga.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it looks like Jahn and Sandhausen are pretty much done. It was a good run for Sandhausen but it was always a miracle that they lasted so long.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it looks like Jahn and Sandhausen are pretty much done. It was a good run for Sandhausen but it was always a miracle that they lasted so long.
I was in Heidelberg a few weeks ago and asked about Fussball in that town. Was told there is not much history of upper division Fussball there, but that Sandhausen, gets some interest there. Turns out rowing is real big in Heidelberg.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom