Desiree Elmore | The Boneyard

Desiree Elmore

Reaction Score
Dom Amore had a nice article about Desiree Elmore today. Very highly rated at Capital Prep along with Kiah Gillespie, Desiree spent two uninspired years at Syracuse before transferring to Seton Hall. She is now a senior and made the Big East preseason all star team.

The picture in the paper showed a very slimmed down Desiree and she is now listed at 5’11” after being 5’8” in high school. Who knew?

When I saw her at Capitol Prep, Desiree just over-powered the opposition offensively, got a lot of rebounds but wasn’t much on D. It will be fun to see her against UConn. According to Dom Desiree is motivated again.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Dom Amore had a nice article about Desiree Elmore today. Very highly rated at Capital Prep along with Kiah Gillespie, Desiree spent two uninspired years at Syracuse before transferring to Seton Hall. She is now a senior and made the Big East preseason all star team.

The picture in the paper showed a very slimmed down Desiree and she is now listed at 5’11” after being 5’8” in high school. Who knew?

When I saw her at Capitol Prep, Desiree just over-powered the opposition offensively, got a lot of rebounds but wasn’t much on D. It will be fun to see her against UConn. According to Dom Desiree is motivated again.
I always liked her but like Geno, its hard to say how good a player from CT really is just off HS stats

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds
Top Bottom