Designated Survior | The Boneyard

Designated Survior

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Anyone watchin?

Kiefer Sutherland as Housing cabinet memeber becomes president when the whole governement is killed during a SOTU.

Im liking it so far, especially the first 2 episodes. (there have been 5 so far).... some of the writing and some of the acting seems subpar in some scenes, but in others is excellent.

I will stick with it a bit. Could go either way.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Anyone watchin?

Kiefer Sutherland as Housing cabinet memeber becomes president when the whole governement is killed during a SOTU.

Im liking it so far, especially the first 2 episodes. (there have been 5 so far).... some of the writing and some of the acting seems subpar in some scenes, but in others is excellent.

I will stick with it a bit. Could go either way.

So far I like it well enough. They have jumped the shark a couple of times already and better calm things down a bit. You can't start a show where the Capital is blown to bits during a State of the Union speech, killing the whole federal government and then expect to ratchet things up every week.

If the writers understand that they need a few ordinary episodes without a major crisis, it will be pretty good. If not, they will be out of runway by Christmas and we'll have some secret society made up of the descendants of aliens and humans as the villain.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
So far I like it well enough. They have jumped the shark a couple of times already and better calm things down a bit. You can't start a show where the Capital is blown to bits during a State of the Union speech, killing the whole federal government and then expect to ratchet things up every week.

If the writers understand that they need a few ordinary episodes without a major crisis, it will be pretty good. If not, they will be out of runway by Christmas and we'll have some secret society made up of the descendants of aliens and humans as the villain.

yeah it is alternatingly engrossing and slightly infuriating.

I dont like the Hookstratten angle, its so obvious she is going to be the arch villain.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
yeah it is alternatingly engrossing and slightly infuriating.

I dont like the Hookstratten angle, its so obvious she is going to be the arch villain.

Yes, and the essential premise that everyone. Every single person in the government, immediately sees this as their personal stepping stone to power. Some would. Yes, maybe Hookstratten. But the General? The governor of Michigan? I don't see it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We're three episodes in and like it enough so far. But like AW stated in first post...this show could unravel for us quickly. But its early.

Can't imagine how the dude they pulled out of the rubble actually survived that but I'll find out soon enough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom