2022 Recruiting: - Dereck Lively recruiting update | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Dereck Lively recruiting update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don’t think we’ve been involved here for a while . No surprise.
Too bad.

While Duren was awesome, his summer teammate Dereck Lively II may have been the biggest story of camp. At least for me. I had never seen Lively in person before and based on film I’ve watched this spring; knew he was ranked far too low by us at No. 42 nationally. After seeing him in person, Lively won’t just be a five-star prospect next time around. He’s looking at a potential move into the national top 10, maybe even higher. In fact, I believe him to be next in line after Duren among big men in the class. Lively is in Chapel Hill for a visit with North Carolina and sees Duke and Kentucky later this spring. Michigan is in there with a shot and Lively also has deep ties to Penn State.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
1. I think we had initial interest here but this guy is ticketed for a blue blood-ish program

2. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Michigan recently offered and is pushing for this kid and our interest didn’t really extend very far

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Root for Michigan... will basically guarantee us Clingan.

Perhaps (Probably?) I’m reading into it too much, but I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Michigan recently decided to heat up their recruitment of Lively.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Perhaps (Probably?) I’m reading into it too much, but I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Michigan recently decided to heat up their recruitment of Lively.
Same qualifiers for me, but I will say that I think it bodes well for us that DC has scheduled an unofficial visit and an official visit, after already having been on campus and at games at Gampel multiple times. We shall see!

Reaction Score
Blake is the Lively I want anyway.
gossip girl smile GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members