Depth Chart Changes for Army | The Boneyard

Depth Chart Changes for Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
good to see this kid contributing in live game action... I was high on him... The other kid I was high on I haven't seen anything out of yet (maybe he played on special teams though?? not sure) was the kid from South Carolina, Jalen Stevens... What happened to him?

Reaction Score
Lower leg pain??
:)

Seriously what is wrong with Carrezola?

Yup... "Luke Carrezola is likely out for the season with a lower leg injury per Diaco". Occurred prior to UCF Game - Quote was from a Jim Fuller post-game story.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Yup... "Luke Carrezola is likely out for the season with a lower leg injury per Diaco". Occurred prior to UCF Game - Quote was from a Jim Fuller post-game story.

That injury is like Ebola in West Africa...

Reaction Score
good to see this kid contributing in live game action... I was high on him... The other kid I was high on I haven't seen anything out of yet (maybe he played on special teams though?? not sure) was the kid from South Carolina, Jalen Stevens... What happened to him?

He's never played a snap of college football. How can anyone have been high on a kid who's never seen the field. IF the answer is his HS film, we can stop the conversation right there.

Reaction Score
He's never played a snap of college football. How can anyone have been high on a kid who's never seen the field. IF the answer is his HS film, we can stop the conversation right there.

I will guess it WASN'T his grades, his community service log, or how well he danced at his senior prom that makes a football fan salivate about an incoming HS recruit :)

Reaction Score

Guess when we get the next Scam Newton or Fairley shouldn't get to high as won't have seen them play in college before they actually do. Hope those Georgia folks weren't to high on that Herschel kid a while back.

Reaction Score
I thought Stevens would have seen the field by now. My guess is he has not completely bought in to the new regime and regimen. but he did get to redshirt, so there is that!

Reaction Score
Guess when we get the next Scam Newton or Fairley shouldn't get to high as won't have seen them play in college before they actually do. Hope those Georgia folks weren't to high on that Herschel kid a while back.

If you want to throw out the names of top 50 type can't miss kids you are free to do that. But that doesn't apply to a 3 star kid with minimal other offers. There is no way you can evaluate a kid like that.

For reference, Hadley supposedly had an offer from Miss State.

But don't let me stop you from missing the point.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Any player has to earn time with HCBD. If he works hard he will play.

Reaction Score
Stevens had other offers from North Carolina, Arizona State and Southern Miss. He came in as a DE was moved to LB this year ,not sure OLB or ILB but he doesn't appear to have put on any weight since he got here. Nice to see Stapleton see the field but if L. Carrezola doesn't get hurt...

Reaction Score
If you want to throw out the names of top 50 type can't miss kids you are free to do that. But that doesn't apply to a 3 star kid with minimal other offers. There is no way you can evaluate a kid like that.

For reference, Hadley supposedly had an offer from Miss State.

But don't let me stop you from missing the point.

Have to disagree Jimmy, it doesn't matter one way or the other, if you look at a recruits tape and see the potential in him you can be high on him before he gets a college game under his belt. It's happened numerous times to recruirs we have picked up and guess what none were top fifty or played a college game before.

Relax it's okay to like a recruit and see potential in someone.

Reaction Score
Can someone put some lead weights in Cameron Stapletons knickers please :)

226 at DE! Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate