DePaul Pregame - Megan, Gabby, KLS, Kia | The Boneyard

DePaul Pregame - Megan, Gabby, KLS, Kia

Reaction Score
I thought it was just Kia that was defensive about injuries.... add Gabby to that list.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I had never noticed the "Olympic" Banners before. Nice.

Reaction Score
Love Gabby. Thought she looked kinda beat. Crossing my fingers for her.

Reaction Score
Doesn't Meg (that's what Kia called her on another interview) always hit the right note? She came to UConn completely buying in. That's 24 karat gold to Geno.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I had never noticed the "Olympic" Banners before. Nice.

I noticed the banners, but didn't know they were the years the players participated in the Olympics. I seen it today, as I watched the videos.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I noticed the banners, but didn't know they were the years the players participated in the Olympics. I seen it today, as I watched the videos.

I was actually stumped since the years were not "normal" and 4 years apart. :oops: Then clarity. :D

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I was actually stumped since the years were not "normal" and 4 years apart. :oops: Then clarity. :D

I didn't figure it out until I seen A'ja Jones banner :).

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
These young people are soooo easy to like and respect. It’s pure fun to watch them play, even when they are not at their absolute best. When they are on top of their game, it’s just a thing of beauty.

Reaction Score
Love Gabby. Thought she looked kinda beat. Crossing my fingers for her.

I noticed that too - hope she's going to be OK as time goes on. Not quite the same bubbly, smiling, Gabby that I have got used to over the past few years.

Reaction Score
A pearl from Gabby: "It's only difficult if you make it difficult."
True of so many things in life.

Reaction Score
Doesn't Meg (that's what Kia called her on another interview) always hit the right note? She came to UConn completely buying in. That's 24 karat gold to Geno.

YES.....not Megatron, or some other silly name that gets invented here. These kids tend to call each other simple, usually single syllable, variations of their real names. Something they can shout quickly in practice or a game. You can bet Geno isn't wasting time on extra syllables if he doesn't have to. My apologies in advance to those who invent & use such monikers - my pet peeve. Just don't get it.

Reaction Score
YES.....not Megatron, or some other silly name that gets invented here. These kids tend to call each other simple, usually single syllable, variations of their real names. Something they can shout quickly in practice or a game. You can bet Geno isn't wasting time on extra syllables if he doesn't have to. My apologies in advance to those who invent & use such monikers - my pet peeve. Just don't get it.
Not invented here. You only need to watch the first 8 seconds:

Reaction Score
Thanks, I stand corrected....still don't like such silliness though. Grumpy cuz I couldn't get home in time to watch the game I guess.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom