DePaul Pre-Game Press | The Boneyard

DePaul Pre-Game Press

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
My granddaughter said her boyfriend has 3 tickets and asked if I would I like to go to Illinois to watch UConn.

So in the morning I'll pull out at about 7am for a 305 mile one way drive to watch our girl's play DePaul.

Beside being there to support our girl's, I'll be spending time with a granddaughter and what appears to be an important guy in her life.

Yep. I'm a fan. Possibly a type of fan the kids can use right now. Cheers for them. Sad for them when the wheels comes off. Ready to go again for the next game.

Reaction Score
My granddaughter said her boyfriend has 3 tickets and asked if I would I like to go to Illinois to watch UConn.

So in the morning I'll pull out at about 7am for a 305 mile one way drive to watch our girl's play DePaul.

Beside being there to support our girl's, I'll be spending time with a granddaughter and what appears to be an important guy in her life.

Yep. I'm a fan. Possibly a type of fan the kids can use right now. Cheers for them. Sad for them when the wheels comes off. Ready to go again for the next game.
Safe travels, Majic. I hope it's a successful game for the Huskies, and a positive experience for your granddaughter and her significant other with you!:cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom