DePaul postgame presser | The Boneyard

DePaul postgame presser

Reaction Score
Obvious that saying Bouknight was a gametime decision was just a ploy. Something medically will be taking place tomorrow at which time they'll know more. It seems that they expect him back soon, but not necessarily for St Johns. I was 90% expecting that he would be out tonight, but 100% that he would be back next week.

Reaction Score
Obvious that saying Bouknight was a gametime decision was just a ploy. Something medically will be taking place tomorrow at which time they'll know more. It seems that they expect him back soon, but not necessarily for St Johns. I was 90% expecting that he would be out tonight, but 100% that he would be back next week.
Yeah, reading between the lines it seems like he is out against St. John's and probably the next game. We will just have to keep working on running the offense through Martin and Cole. At least he did say it shouldn't be a lot of games missed.

Reaction Score
Tape it up tight and take 4 Advil.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom