DePaul Game TV coverage? | The Boneyard

DePaul Game TV coverage?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I have the Spectrum App for my Local Channels, ESPN, FS1 and NBCSN etc. Unfortunately they don't carry CBS Sports Net. Spectrum App is only $24.00 while Youtube TV which carries CBS Sports is now $50.00. Cutting the Cord will shortly be just as expensive as Regular Cable TV, especially is you sign up for multiple streaming services.

Guess I'll be signing up for a Free Trial of FUBO TV on Game Day and then cancelling the Trial after the game.

Is there another way to watch CBS Sports Net?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Is any TV station carrying the Notre Dame vs. DePaul game, which I believe is Wednesday evening (12/11)? I would be interested to see how DePaul fares against ND, and whether their approach is similar to UConn's.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
As info, SB's availability for the DePaul game will be a game time decision for the Irish.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Also available on ESPN+

Reaction Score
I have the Spectrum App for my Local Channels, ESPN, FS1 and NBCSN etc. Unfortunately they don't carry CBS Sports Net. Spectrum App is only $24.00 while Youtube TV which carries CBS Sports is now $50.00. Cutting the Cord will shortly be just as expensive as Regular Cable TV, especially is you sign up for multiple streaming services.

Guess I'll be signing up for a Free Trial of FUBO TV on Game Day and then cancelling the Trial after the game.

Is there another way to watch CBS Sports Net?
According to the schedule I'm looking at, the UConn/Depaul game is on FS1 and the UConn/Oklahoma game is on CBSSN. Hulu with live TV carries both of those stations and I believe there is a free week trial offer for new subscibers (which, alas, I am not). Just don't sign up too early so you can see both games - they are 6 days apart.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
My cable lineup also has this on the ACC network. I think the Big East is on CBSSN but the game is at South Bend so it's an ACC game telecast.
Fox Sports has the rights to Big East basketball, with CBS getting second pick. I don't believe that ESPN has any agreements with the Big East. The UConn - DePaul game is on Fox Sports One next Monday. Since the game is at South Bend the ACC has first rights to televise. With the UConn game being at Depaul Fox has first rights to televise. Thanks to Dish I get both the ACC Network and FS1.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Is any TV station carrying the Notre Dame vs. DePaul game, which I believe is Wednesday evening (12/11)? I would be interested to see how DePaul fares against ND, and whether their approach is similar to UConn's.
Well, DePaul traditionally plays a fast paced, pressing transition game where they hoist up a lot of threes, which they're dependent on. UConn plays a fast paced game, but in the half court against M2M they play a motion offense with a lot of action off the elbow. Against a zone either UConn plays 4 out with a flash to the post or that pendullum offense with 4 out and a wing swinging back and forth under the basket to a point just off the block. DePaul does none of that. Two different offensive philosophies.

Reaction Score
Radio is another option that I catch when I am out of the country...…..

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
UConn vs DePaul will air Monday, Dec 16th at 8:00 p.m. on FS1 (Fox Sports). My DVD is set to record, and I will be watching and cheering for UConn.

Reaction Score

Or, hey, here's an idea: Try paying for all the work of those that bring the game to you by not gaming the system and watching and cancelling. Just a thought...
Is beating the system really our best game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom