Deleone Vows to Fix Offense | The Boneyard

Deleone Vows to Fix Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thank God. If I had to read about him trying "to stay ahead of the chains", I'd want to choke him with one of those damn chains.

If Deleone really wanted to see our offense improve he would resign.

C

Chief00

Slow Saturday morning?? What's the point - we all know how it ended and are now waiting for the sequel to come out.
Good question - But you kind of unwittingly answered it by your response - Warde recently has bought into about the 5th Sequel of Coach P & D fixing things. At some point , most smart people learn from history. After that mid September article I believe we scored 1 TD in the second half against Big East opponents.

Reaction Score
It was our defenses fault the offensive stats were so bad. If the defense didn't keep the games so close in the 2nd half, our offense would've had more opportunities to play against second string defenses.

Reaction Score
HAHAHA I saw that too at the bottom of the Doyle ACC article today. I read it, vomited a bit, and then realized it was from September. Good thing he vowed to fix it. I couldn't imaging how bad the O would be had he not vowed to fix it. Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom