Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Some games under consideration...

Maryland +3.5 @Indiana
@Penn State -9.5 Northwestern
Missouri +5 @ So Carolina
Notre Dame -9.5 @Syracuse (MetLife Stadium)
Duke +7 @Miami, FL
Cincinnati +17 @Ohio St

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm going to fall into the trap but I don't see how Indiana and Maryland don't get over 70.

I kind of like Syracuse in that game.

The ton of money on Miami is fishy.

I like Rutgers -12
and ODU -3.5 tonight

Reaction Score
New Mexico +4.5 tonight
UGA -17
UNC +14.5
Memphis +21

Be careful on OSU/Cincy, that's a classic "wow that's a really high line!" Well its high for a reason, I think OSU blows them out

Like the Mizzu and Maryland plays, prob will be on both

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
New Mexico +4.5 tonight
UGA -17
UNC +14.5
Memphis +21

Be careful on OSU/Cincy, that's a classic "wow that's a really high line!" Well its high for a reason, I think OSU blows them out

I like Memphis too. Look ahead spot for Ole Miss.

And Carolina is a good spot too -Clemson might not get off the bus.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Funny, I almost added Rutgers to the original list. Tulane is a wreck and this one looks like a blowout on paper.

Dooley

Reaction Score
New Mexico +4.5 tonight
UGA -17
UNC +14.5
Memphis +21

I know that this will sound macabre and soulless, but I didn't like Cinci until last night. I think the players will rally together and play for a common, greater cause much like our Huskies did in Morgantown following Jasper Howard's tragedy.

Dooley

Reaction Score
New Mexico +4.5 tonight
UGA -17
UNC +14.5
Memphis +21

And I like UGA. Tennessee can't stop the run (can't stop the pass either) and I think UGA will pull away late, assuming Gurley is healthy and still able to pound. Probably a 3 TD or more win for Georgia.

The hook makes UNC intriguing, if you didn't want to buy 1/2 point. I like Clemson's FR QB though and can see him causing similar problems for UNC's defense as ECU did last week. Push come to shove, I'm not going to touch it though.

My best plays of the week are Mizzou and Penn State. I'm going to play the ML on Mizzou, keep 'yer damn points! :)

Reaction Score
I kinda like Cincy to beat that spread.

Also maybe this is my AAC pride talking here, but anyone know the spread for Memphis vs. #10 Ole Miss, I can see the tigers makeing that one closer then most think, they played UCLA real tough and Ole Miss hasn't impressed me yet, they haven't beaten anyone really

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Also maybe this is my AAC pride talking here, but anyone know the spread for Memphis vs. #10 Ole Miss, I can see the tigers makeing that one closer then most think, they played UCLA real tough and Ole Miss hasn't impressed me yet, they haven't beaten anyone really

I like Memphis, and I don't like Cincinnati. 21 points is a lot of points against a team that isn't exactly dominant when Memphis played UCLA close and UCLA is really, really good.

Reaction Score

Look at the third post, -21 Ole Miss.

Ole Miss has Bama on deck, biggest game of the year, real nice look ahead spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member