Deflategate | The Boneyard

Deflategate

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Need a distraction from last weeks results. Let's talk about important stuff

Still being investigated. Reports still coming out.

And I dont care. Either way. The NFL a joke and so is the notion the Pats were ever clean. Kinda cancels each other out.

The only thing I really need to know is if the "Deflator" actually ended up losing weight? I hope he did. Maybe Pats fans can help me out with that. I was always curious.

Reaction Score
Need a distraction from last weeks results. Let's talk about important stuff

Still being investigated. Reports still coming out.

And I dont care. Either way. The NFL a joke and so is the notion the Pats were ever clean. Kinda cancels each other out.

The only thing I really need to know is if the "Deflator" actually ended up losing weight? I hope he did. Maybe Pats fans can help me out with that. I was always curious.
Maybe now that maniac Upstater will finally be able to admit the truth and accept his BFF Tommy cheated.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Maybe now that maniac Upstater will finally be able to admit the truth and accept his BFF Tommy cheated.

Who cheated?

"The emergence of some new details on the subject has painted an unflattering picture of the NFL’s conduct throughout the investigative process."

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Deflategate was a fake controversy designed to take the Patriots down a few notches and generate more parity. Utter nonsense concocted by the NFL, probably at the behest of Irsay. Basic HS science showed it was nothing.

August_West

Reaction Score
Deflategate was a fake controversy designed to take the Patriots down a few notches and generate more parity. Utter nonsense concocted by the NFL, probably at the behest of Irsay. Basic HS science showed it was nothing.

But did the deflator lose weight? That was Pats contention on text messages referencing him as such.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Who cheated?

"The emergence of some new details on the subject has painted an unflattering picture of the NFL’s conduct throughout the investigative process."
This is like the OJ case. Everyone knows he it did but the police planted evidence to make sure. Doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
This is like the OJ case. Everyone knows he it did but the police planted evidence to make sure. Doesn’t mean he didn’t do it.

It's nothing like the OJ case, but whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
How anyone ever thought a .5-1.0 psi difference between league's allowable limits and what the balls measured would create any sort of advantage was laughable. And the league was well aware there were QB's on other teams doing just the opposite and getting the balls overinflated.

Reaction Score
How anyone ever thought a .5-1.0 psi difference between league's allowable limits and what the balls measured would create any sort of advantage was laughable. And the league was well aware there were QB's on other teams doing just the opposite and getting the balls overinflated.

One of my favorite parts of this is that the league took a random sampling of ball pressures from various games with various teams in various weather as a means of proving that New England was cheating and when the results came back and showed that .psi varied like crazy based on the weather (including outside the bounds of what's provided for in the rules) Jeff Pasch had the report destroyed.

I also liked how Aaron Rogers's observation that he likes the balls inflated above the permissible .psi and leaves it up to the refs to catch it went completely unnoticed.

What a scandal.

August_West

Reaction Score
One of my favorite parts of this is that the league took a random sampling of ball pressures from various games with various teams in various weather as a means of proving that New England was cheating and when the results came back and showed that .psi varied like crazy based on the weather (including outside the bounds of what's provided for in the rules) Jeff Pasch had the report destroyed.

I also liked how Aaron Rogers's observation that he likes the balls inflated above the permissible .psi and leaves it up to the refs to catch it went completely unnoticed.

What a scandal.

Agreed. But did the "Deflator" lose weight?

Reaction Score
Agreed. But did the "Deflator" lose weight?
The question no one wants to answer.

I mean, if he didn't lose weight.....maybe the nickname came from deflating balls, amirite?

August_West

Reaction Score
The question no one wants to answer.

I mean, if he didn't lose weight.....maybe the nickname came from deflating balls, amirite?

A reasonable person would assume that.

But maybe he yo-yo's like I do sometimes. No fat shaming here. I'm just worried about his health like the rest of the Pats organization. You would think one of these diehards had the answer.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think he lost a couple pounds, yeah. Looked great the last time I saw him.

This stuff is delicious.

It was the TB12 program that did it. Really helps take off those stubborn pounds. I nearly stopped in at the TB12 location on Saturday but hit up the Wormtown taproom instead.

August_West

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom