Deepster...get the heck in here >>>> | The Boneyard

Deepster...get the heck in here >>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
we missed it this year. In light of this new evidence I want my conviction overturned, even though I can't un-eat that crap I had to endure, at least clear my good name.

Look at this :

I won a few thousand in an NCAA survivor pool the other day. You won't hear me badmouth Syracuse for at least a few months.

Reaction Score
Eh, survivor pool is you have to pick teams to win on a given night/round. So presumably Whaler won in round of 8 when Syracuse bested UVA, but chances are whaler had used up all the 1 & 2 seeds already so Syracuse came thru as an improbable pick possibly when no other team was an option and thousands were in the offing. That's different than picking Dook to roll thru our Huskies in the 99 bracket for a mediocre pizza.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Eh, survivor pool is you have to pick teams to win on a given night/round. So presumably Whaler won in round of 8 when Syracuse bested UVA, but chances are whaler had used up all the 1 & 2 seeds already so Syracuse came thru as an improbable pick possibly when no other team was an option and thousands were in the offing. That's different than picking Dook to roll thru our Huskies in the 99 bracket for a mediocre pizza.

Those are ill-gotten gains an should be donated to charity immediately.
That is rule #1 around here. "it is illegal to profit or otherwise engage in an activity that encourages positive fortune for Syracuse" I mean its right in the letterhead.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
That is rule #1 around here. "it is illegal to profit or otherwise engage in an activity that encourages positive fortune for Syracuse" I mean its right in the letterhead.
That's rule 2. Rule 1 is clearly outlined in CR handbooks across our great nation.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Says the guy who after being hanged posted a pro-Syracuse thread.

Buddy, the mistake wasn't hanging you; the mistake was cutting you down before your legs stopped kicking.

Reaction Score
we missed it this year. In light of this new evidence I want my conviction overturned, even though I can't un-eat that crap I had to endure, at least clear my good name.

Look at this :
I noticed you changed your avatar prematurely before contract ended. So you should have been disqualified for breach.

And to think I had to eat seafood with a nose picker for nothing. You must enjoy watching Fear Factor reruns in off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom