Dee threw out the first pitch in the diamondback game | The Boneyard

Dee threw out the first pitch in the diamondback game

Reaction Score
Without seeing a video I don't know how D's pitch worked out. In the picture where she was in the middle of her wind-up she looks like she was set to throw a 97mph fastball.

I'm always amazed at how often ceremonial first pitches are just awful, even by athletes from different sports. If you don't spend your childhood throwing balls around it's hard to learn the correct way to throw a baseball. For that matter I'm right handed and my right arm knows just how to throw a ball. My left arm is hopeless, having not a clue on how to do what the right arm does so well. You'd think they would talk to each other!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Without seeing a video I don't know how D's pitch worked out. In the picture where she was in the middle of her wind-up she looks like she was set to throw a 97mph fastball.

I'm always amazed at how often ceremonial first pitches are just awful, even by athletes from different sports. If you don't spend your childhood throwing balls around it's hard to learn the correct way to throw a baseball. For that matter I'm right handed and my right arm knows just how to throw a ball. My left arm is hopeless, having not a clue on how to do what the right arm does so well. You'd think they would talk to each other!
I’m with you. My left arm is only good for bumping into doorways.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom