Dee on Dee and Stuff | The Boneyard

Dee on Dee and Stuff

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller fills with a pretty old quote from Geno. But some stuff here.

UConn legend, WNBA career scoring leader Taurasi returns to Connecticut

And this is a relief:
"Taurasi had a career low field-goal percentage of 39.6 last season and before Friday's huge game, she was making 39 percent this season.

"There are days when I do feel 35," Taurasi said. "The challenges are physical and mental, when you pay so much basketball coming to the gym is either fun or a chore, right now to me it is still a lot of fun."

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
When the game is no longer fun, and she decides to hang 'em up, which way does Dee turn? Coaching, broadcasting or something outside of athletics completely?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
When the game is no longer fun, and she decides to hang 'em up, which way does Dee turn? Coaching, broadcasting or something outside of athletics completely?

Good question. It won't be just one thing I suspect. And whatever she does, she'll put her own unique stamp on it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nice comment about CD.

Reaction Score
"D don't wear sweats to class. D tie your laces. D!" "I hated her when I was at UConn."

What interview is that from? I definitely remember seeing a clip of her saying it but I've never been able to find the actual interview!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
What interview is that from? I definitely remember seeing a clip of her saying it but I've never been able to find the actual interview!

I stumbled into it in July, but didn't save it. Drat! Double drat! I've googled all sorts of word ques with no luck. Her delivery was so classic. I will find it. Just maybe not this year. :(

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So I went looking again. Zero. But I did find this jewel:

I'd really like to see her "there". Who would be D's CD with the referee block out?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom