Decent Troll On A Syracuse Fan | The Boneyard

Decent Troll On A Syracuse Fan

Reaction Score
So one of my professors is an avid Syracuse fan. It's really annoying, he's always telling us to watch the Cuse game when we have class on game day, saying "Go Cuse!" in class emails, taking time out of class to talk about Jim Boeheim and so on. So it obviously got old kinda quick for a UConn fan.

We had an exam last week and one of the Extra Credit questions was "What music festival did I work from 2000-2003," obviously I had no idea because why would I? So for an answer I wrote "UConn >>>> Syracuse" and Tyler Olander: 2 Jim Boeheim: 1

I also drew a small little depressed looking Orangeman.

I don't think he'll expect to see a Syracuse diss while grading exams, but I got a kick out of it.

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
So one of my professors is an avid Syracuse fan. It's really annoying, he's always telling us to watch the Cuse game when we have class on game day, saying "Go Cuse!" in class emails, taking time out of class to talk about Jim Boeheim and so on. So it obviously got old kinda quick for a UConn fan.

We had an exam last week and one of the Extra Credit questions was "What music festival did I work from 2000-2003," obviously I had no idea because why would I? So for an answer I wrote "UConn >>>> Syracuse" and Tyler Olander: 2 Jim Boeheim: 1

I also drew a small little depressed looking Orangeman.

I don't think he'll expect to see a Syracuse diss while grading exams, but I got a kick out of it.

Go Huskies!

Well played

Reaction Score
Definitely let us know what he says/does, Especially after last nights Cuse performance and Boeheim's comments!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Well worth having to retake the class.

1582210132619.png

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Clearly whatever school you're attending is not asking the right questions during interviews. I'm sorry to say you're paying too much for that class, even if it's free.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom