December Schedule | The Boneyard

December Schedule

Reaction Score
Running the table for the next month is not only in play but maybe expected after today.

Maine, Iona, Indiana@MSG, St.Peters, New Hampshire, NJIT.

Indiana is obviously the question mark (I don’t know anything about them this year) but if this pst week has proved anything, it is this team gets UP for a big games.

Reaction Score
Indiana is obviously the question mark (I don’t know anything about them this year) but if this pst week has proved anything, it is this team gets UP for a big games.

Nobody knows anything about them. They've beaten up on 5 cupcakes at home so far. They've been winning by slightly more than expected, but that's all we know. Their games against LATech might be decent tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I like the spacing if it too, Maine and the Iona are 3 days apart, but then 6 days of rest before Indiana. Than 8 days off before St Peters than 4 days till New Hampshire. A week later close it out with NJIT. And another bonus is that travel is very minimal. Should be a light month

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
We need these slouches in our conference to start winning meaningful games. The overall AAC record is good but they’ve lost every big game they’ve played thus far. We’re going to need to win 14 games in conference to make the tourney at this pace.

Reaction Score
We’ll hear all about lack of road games from the haters if this happens. Imagine a 10-2 start with three wins over p5? Been a long time.
We would still have 3 wins outside the state of Connecticut if that were the case. Indiana will be interesting because we still cant gauge how good they are yet. IU has probably the most bizarre schedule Ive ever seen. They play zero P5/Big East/AAC teams in the month of November, then December is loaded with all P5 teams with a conference game vs Nebraska.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Running the table for the next month is not only in play but maybe expected after today.

Maine, Iona, Indiana@MSG, St.Peters, New Hampshire, NJIT.

I understand chaos theory to expect any outcome is a given. Except predictions such as yours. They are a formula for disaster. Doooomed I say.

Reaction Score
Imagine if we finish December 10-2. We’d have mixed emotions. On one hand joyous and elated on how we performed. On the other hand frustrated that our two losses are to St. Joes, and a 2OT 1 point loss to Xavier.

Reaction Score
Imagine if we finish December 10-2. We’d have mixed emotions. On one hand joyous and elated on how we performed. On the other hand frustrated that our two losses are to St. Joes, and a 2OT 1 point loss to Xavier.
We finish 10-2 and we will have beaten three P5 teams (two on neutral courts) and a decent Buffalo team. I would sign for that right now.

Reaction Score
I would count Nova as a Power conference win. Probably would be our second best behind Florida.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom