December 31st Happy New Year! | The Boneyard

December 31st Happy New Year!

Reaction Score
I wish you all and your families a healthy and happy 2018. There are more important things in life than our favorite college basketball team’s accomplishments and one of those is that for those of us writing and reading on this board we are currently on the right side of the grass or snow today. Low bar huh?
That out of the way I had guessed when the schedule came out that by Dec 31st we would know what kind of team and year we would be having because of the quality and challenge of our non conference games. The cherry on the sundae would be yesterdays game with WS.
While I’m always hopeful for improvement I must admit that what has transpired has been ugly and miserable from a UConn fans perspective. Today is not the day to assign blame but what we have witnessed is not by any means a small sample or some kind of aberation. I hope for all of our sakes that the conference play brings something different than we have all seen so far, and because the bottom of the conference should be easier that could be true, but I truly fear and now think that UConn could easily make up that bottom of the conference. Happy New Year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom