Decades of UConn's Uniforms Reviewed and Ranked | The Boneyard

Decades of UConn's Uniforms Reviewed and Ranked

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UConn’s current white set, which — barring new uniforms for this upcoming season — will be entering their fifth year of use. If that happens, it’ll be the longest the Huskies have worn one set of duds since at least the early ‘90s. Overall, these are really strong uniforms, knocked down only by the bizarre glossy lettering. Without that aspect, these would be ranked higher.

See, I'm not the only one who not a fan of the reflective tape team name and numbers.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Nope, SILVER is always last.
Burn baby burn...
silver_unis.jpg

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Speaking of uniforms. I wanted to order some UConn tees from Fanatics but they did not have my size. Only the extra large to 3x were available. Does UConn have a bookstore that sales UConn men's sports apparel? If so, is there any way I can order something from there?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Speaking of uniforms. I wanted to order some UConn tees from Fanatics but they did not have my size. Only the extra large to 3x were available. Does UConn have a bookstore that sales UConn men's sports apparel? If so, is there any way I can order something from there?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My favorites are #1, 5, 7, and 8. I prefer "UConn" to "Connecticut" and don't like the blue shoulders that Stewie et al. wore.

Reaction Score
You can grow into a 3x, and enjoy doing it.

Reaction Score
For me, the grey is the only loser - I never feel comfortable in any game we where grey. I think the silver is definitely better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom