Dear Dee | The Boneyard

Dear Dee

Reaction Score
Now it's a question of will she or won't she retire. Glad they made this because it would suck if she decides to and she didn't get acknowledged by Phoenix and the fans during a game.

Reaction Score
It seems like Phoenix was trying to make the decision for her with all this media and celebration. I wonder if it was a tactical decision by the Mercury organization. They'll never let her go if she wants to stay but it's about time that she makes the decision to move on...

Reaction Score
It seems like Phoenix was trying to make the decision for her with all this media and celebration. I wonder if it was a tactical decision by the Mercury organization. They'll never let her go if she wants to stay but it's about time that she makes the decision to move on...
Why?

Her Win SHares are 3rd on the team. Her scoring is 3rd on the team. Her efg slightly higher than Cooper but quite a bit higher than Cloud. Overall 3rd in Assist%. My guess is her Defense is weak. But offensively if she is scoring well enough for this team and passing well enough then she seems okay, doesn't she?

Reaction Score
I think the decision has already been made. I personally believe she'd like to spend time with her family. She's devoted her whole life to a game she loves, but takes up a lot of her personal time. Her kids are young and now is the time to make memories with them.

Reaction Score
Why?

Her Win SHares are 3rd on the team. Her scoring is 3rd on the team. Her efg slightly higher than Cooper but quite a bit higher than Cloud. Overall 3rd in Assist%. My guess is her Defense is weak. But offensively if she is scoring well enough for this team and passing well enough then she seems okay, doesn't she?
I was being semi sarcastic.

Reaction Score
IMHO it is always better to go out with something left in the tank than to run out of gas along the way and have someone else or injuries make the decision for her!
She has nothing left too prove! Always leave them wanting more!
She can really sing Frank Sinatra's song, "I DID IT MY WAY!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom