DeAndre Daniels | The Boneyard

DeAndre Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Surprised to not see him on the floor for SL action with the Raptors and then I read that he had a Jones fracture in his foot while practicing, same slow healing injury that wiped out most of Durant's season and stymied the beginning of CJ McCollum's NBA career.

Reaction Score
Surprised to not see him on the floor for SL action with the Raptors and then I read that he had a Jones fracture in his foot while practicing, same slow healing injury that wiped out most of Durant's season and stymied the beginning of CJ McCollum's NBA career.

I'm friends with him on SnapChat. He's in a cast, being treated in the hospital.

Reaction Score

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2015/07/10/deandre-daniels-has-jones-fracture-in-right-foot/

A Jones fracture is the same injury Kevin Durant suffered on the eve of the 2014-15 season, costing him roughly two months. His particular fracture didn’t heal as well as hoped and he wound up back on the shelf for further maintenance. It’s a fracture of the fifth metatarsale bone, which is the last bone on the outside of your foot (that bone roughly to the bottom-outside of your baby toe), right where the shaft of the toe meets the base. It’s believed to have a higher chance of healing failure than other foot fractures, but incidences of re-injury are relatively low if the fracture is surgically repaired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom