DeAndre Daniels to play in Italy this season | The Boneyard

DeAndre Daniels to play in Italy this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score

Looking increasingly unlikely that he'll make it to the NBA with the Raptors. Got to hope that the Raptors trade his rights to a team that could use him.

Reaction Score

Looking increasingly unlikely that he'll make it to the NBA with the Raptors. Got to hope that the Raptors trade his rights to a team that could use him.

This isn't even the Italian top league. It's a lower league.

Reaction Score
I think he could soon become 'forgotten'. He did not enter the NBA with a stellar resume to begin with. Furthermore not sure if he had a definable skill set substantially separating him from other pro players (i.e. forwards).

Sure there could be a team that may can use him but how good (professionally speaking) is he? However like you mentioned, I do wonder why the Raptors are holding on to him, that could be a meaningful sign.

Reaction Score
I always wished Daniels would have come back for another year. Would have been a stud that year and would probably not be toiling overseas if he did.

Reaction Score
I think this probably puts to bed the "was he right to leave early?" debate.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I think this probably puts to bed the "was he right to leave early?" debate.
There will be more young studs that will make the same move. Sometimes I wonder if they really are listening to coach. I spent five years in Europe. Uncle Sam sent me there. There is plenty to see and do.
So lets look at the bottom line or, the worst case scenario. Get good money to play for a country. Rent free. Tour the country and beyond. When the season is over, come back home and visit. People save for years or all their lives to take a 2-3 week trip over seas. AND are limited what they can do. I understand the dream is to make it to the NBA. Hopefully they make the best of a somewhat bad situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom