DeAndre Daniels Article | The Boneyard

DeAndre Daniels Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Watch the highlights of his top 5 plays - in #3 he takes a guy off the dribble, and gets from beyond the arc to the rim. That's something I never saw him do at UConn. His two weaknesses, IMO, were ballhandling and strength. If he can improve on those, he can stick in the NBA.

Reaction Score
I love the fact that DeAndre is still working his patented salute. I have VERY fond memories of DD during the '14 run. Wish the best for the young man.
On a side note - DAMN his dribbling has improved. Never recall him handling the rock like that. Huge for him, potentially.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Wow, his handle looks to have improved dramatically in those clips. He has NBA athleticism, length, and shooting ability. He can definitely stick in the league.

Hate to be that guy, but honestly, he should have stayed one more year at UConn. There's no reason he couldn't have developed his game further here rather than all the way in Australia. And he would have been a key cog for this past year's team at the 4 both on the boards and as a perimeter threat. No doubt in my mind he and D-Ham could have co-existed. No doubt in my mind DeAndre could have gone in the first round of THIS year's draft. Oh well, I still wish him nothing but the best and I'm really hoping he sticks somewhere in the NBA.

Reaction Score
Love his defense in these clips, basically all of the plays start with a defensive stop. #2 I just feel bad for the guy he blocked, had him the entire way, that was not a fair fight

Reaction Score
Looking good! He's playing small forward in pro ball right?

Reaction Score
I am REALLY convinced that once he get a good crack in the NBA he's going to have a solid career. If he can get the chance to play off of an elite player, he's going to have a huge offensive impact if you ask me.

Also loved watching those highlights. His set up and drives to the rim really remind me so much of Dham its not even funny. I hope that bodes well for us and for Dham this coming season.

Reaction Score
The article is very positive right up until the end where it comments how even if he makes the team he's unlikely to get much playing time. I would hope he could find a better situation for himself before he gets buried in the depth chart like Lamb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom