Deandre and shabazz single play from last season question.."do not freak"...:-) | The Boneyard

Deandre and shabazz single play from last season question.."do not freak"...:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When it happened i was a lil bit in awe and now for whatever reason it popped back up in my head.
There was a play where dd got the ball on a break with shabazz maybe 10 feet closer and in front of dd to the basket asking for the pass and instead dd took it himself and sn looked at him like wtf was that... Can i get some opinions on chemistry and this particular play, if you remember it.

Reaction Score
Stupid thread title, this group has amazing chemistry. They are all great friends off the court, Deandre should have passed it ahead and Bazz made him know that with the look. Bazz and Deandre are two of the nicest and hardest working players we've ever had, so bizarre that you brought up one random play from last season.

Reaction Score
Stupid thread title, this group has amazing chemistry. They are all great friends off the court, Deandre should have passed it ahead and Bazz made him know that with the look. Bazz and Deandre are two of the nicest and hardest working players we've ever had, so bizarre that you brought up one random play from last season.
Well you remember it, which means it was not a ordinary run of the mill fast break and 2...just raised an eyebrow as i rarely see chemistry incidents like that play out on the court

Reaction Score
Delete this thread or drastically change the title immediately

Reaction Score
15 years ago, in a co-ed softball game, I grabbed a hard grounder to short with a man on 1st and instead of tossing the ball to the second baseman, I tagged the base myself and turned the double play. The second baseman was my best friend's wife. She hasn't forgiven me to this day. Napier is still steamed!

Reaction Score
Deandre and shabazz incident

sounded like a fight to me...

I envisioned there was a fight in practice and Deandre broke his arm. shabazz had only broken his noise. Ollie stepped in and had to be airlifted to Hartford

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Lets bring up why Boat didnt pass the ball in OT against Gtown with seconds to go.

They're kids....sh_t happens

Reaction Score
I remember a huge hullabulu around these parts when it happened. I thought nothing of it.

Reaction Score
Delete this thread before Freescooter gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom