Deadspin's preview of Mizzou | The Boneyard

Deadspin's preview of Mizzou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
They'll be 4-o before their real season starts against South Carolina. I just really hope that we can remain competitive and stay within a few scores.

Reaction Score
G
They'll be 4-o before their real season starts against South Carolina. I just really hope that we can remain competitive and stay within a few scores.

Ha. I would love for that to be how things play out but I have serious doubts. I think we will be seriously pushed in Jonesboro against Arkansas State. I have a little bit of trepidation with our game on the 19th too. I hate the 11 AM local kickoff time and this is the same Mizzou squad that lost to Indiana last year at a similar time of year.

I am excited for our game. I have to admit that I don't know a ton about your team. I followed things more closely when Edsall was there. The only game that I can remember from the Pasqualoni era was the Towson game. From afar I am a fan of Diaco. When things fell apart for us in our first year in the SEC I remember quite a few of our fans mentioning him as a potential Pinkel successor back in 2012. Fortunately we righted things.

I definitely plan to make the trip up there for our game in 2017. As an aside, I wish you luck getting into a P5 conference. I know there is a separate board for realignment discussion but I can certainly sympathize with the spot that you are in because we were in a similar situation in 2010-2011. I hope you have similar luck whether that be Big 12/Big 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate