De Paul Mauled ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

De Paul Mauled ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Tyrese was much more involved right from the get go, and seemed much more aggressive than he has been in recent games.
  2. For a while in the first half, it seemed like the Sanogo and Martin show.
  3. Bouk's baseline move around 6:10 left in the half defied the laws of physics. To me, it was way more amazing than any fast break dunk could ever think of being. He got bumped going around the corner, and somehow managed to get by being cut off on the baseline without going out of bounds, and one bounced from the corner to the other side of the hoop for the reverse.
  4. First half - 10 dimes on 15 FG. I flat out love it when we play like that.
  5. We really seemed to play best in this game when we played a 3 guard lineup.
  6. Early Leito timeout in 2nd half. He looked for all the world like he wanted to give up coaching.
  7. Not sure I ever expected a 360 dunk out of Tyrese. I know he's got the ups for it, but the showmanship took me by surprise.
  8. Also not sure I have ever typed the words 'Polley played some very good defense,' before. By my count, he forced 3 TOs in addition to his 2 blocks & five boards.
  9. Twenty dimes, eight steals, eight blocks. Incredible.
  10. Bouk's condition going forward is very worrisome. Aside from the tourneys, does his apparent fragility hurt his draft stock?
  11. Jackson's passing was stellar. Especially the highlight reel pass to Whaley with 13 to go. A look into the future? Kid has the tools to model his game after Elgin Baylor.
  12. March Cole is much, much better than January/early February Cole.
  13. Not a lot to complain about in this game. The travel call on Whaley at 7:25 in the 1st half was as bogus as they come. I put it on a slow motion loop and couldn't find even a hint of a travel. That and the TV coverage of Bouk in the hallway. I thought that was totally classless on the part of Fox.
  14. Nice to be riding a high on the way into tonight's game. It'll be nicer if we can be riding another one heading into a game tomorrow.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom