DC - Searching for a QB & other notes | The Boneyard

DC - Searching for a QB & other notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-football/hc-uconn-football-notebook-0403-20150402-story.html

It's starting to feel more and more like Sheriffs is going to be the guy. I'm getting really excited to see what he can do, and am looking forward to the spring game.

It's already been discussed here, but having Anthony Sherman in house this week is great for the program. And it was very nice to read what Diaco said about Edsall. Say what you will about his departure, but his teams knew how to win.

GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
My question is who the heck is Billy Weyrauch?!

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Fuller seemed to not be impressed with the QBs...

http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/

I keep wanting to believe there will be improvement in the offense, but it's pretty obvious they have a long way to go. I guess that's what Spring Practice is for.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Hoping is more like fixing a flat tire and cleaning the clogged fuel injector with the rest of the car being just fine.

I'm expecting a quantum leap, so this has to be true.

Reaction Score
It's the age old question. Is the offense that bad or the defense that good.

Time will tell, obviously.

Reaction Score
Hoping is more like fixing a flat tire and cleaning the clogged fuel injector with the rest of the car being just fine.

I'm expecting a quantum leap, so this has to be true.

Let's hope the leap is bigger than just a quantum leap. which is pretty goshdarn small.

Reaction Score
Fuller seemed to not be impressed with the QBs...

http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/

I keep wanting to believe there will be improvement in the offense, but it's pretty obvious they have a long way to go. I guess that's what Spring Practice is for.

I wouldn't be impressed either if I watched the QB's go 3-15 with at least 5 passes that were uncatchable.

For all the BY posters who are blindly writing that we will get much better QB play "just because" should maybe reign in some of their expectations

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Let's hope the leap is bigger than just a quantum leap. which is pretty goshdarn small.
A quantum leap merely implies that a change is abrupt. Which in english (aka not science), carries an implicit definition of a drastic change.

And as an aside, on a relative scale, a quantum leap is pretty massive I think.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be impressed either if I watched the QB's go 3-15 with at least 5 passes that were uncatchable.

For all the BY posters who are blindly writing that we will get much better QB play "just because" should maybe reign in some of their expectations

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the QB's have a new offense to learn? I wouldn't expect much from them with just 15 practices. I would imagine the offense will take what they learned this spring and work on it with 7 on 7 drills on their own, leading up to summer camp. By then they should have a grasp of the offensive scheme and drill it down.

Only a trained eye (HCBD and company) can see if there is any separation. The defense always has an edge in the spring, and seeing that we have a large part of a decent defense coming back, it makes it harder to implement a new offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom