Davis not only WR to watch (J. Silver) | The Boneyard

Davis not only WR to watch (J. Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We are going to be a much better football team this year. The O-Line will improve under Foley, the QBs will improve with experience and a better OL. DeLorenzo and Marriner are going to wreak havoc, and Geremy Davis is going (a 2nd round draft pick) is going to lead this group of WRs to the most production we've seen in a decade.

The DL is solid, the linebackers are improving, and the secondary is the best in the conference.

We're going bowling this year.

Reaction Score
Love the little tid bits about Davis at the end there. Love that kind of work ethic. Definitely a great veteran leader to have on this team with all the younger guys at position. WR has to be the deepest position on the team. A lot of talent there.

Reaction Score
We are going to be a much better football team this year. The O-Line will improve under Foley, the QBs will improve with experience and a better OL. DeLorenzo and Marriner are going to wreak havoc, and Geremy Davis is going (a 2nd round draft pick) is going to lead this group of WRs to the most production we've seen in a decade.

The DL is solid, the linebackers are improving, and the secondary is the best in the conference.

From your lips to God's ears.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

It's been about four years since we've heard any report at any time of the OLine creating holes against the DLine during practices, spring games, etc. Since I am confident that the DLine is at least average, I am optimistic.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
It's been about four years since we've heard any report at any time of the OLine creating holes against the DLine during practices, spring games, etc. Since I am confident that the DLine is at least average, I am optimistic.
I especially liked hearing how the O line pushed the D back on the last play of Saturday's scrimmage to win the game. Boy that was refreshing.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I especially liked hearing how the O line pushed the D back on the last play of Saturday's scrimmage to win the game. Boy that was refreshing.

Yes it was. A breath of fresh air compared to most coaches trying to simulate game pressure and have the kicker try a 50 FG.

Reaction Score

As much as I am happy about Diaco and staff I miss Weist. He instilled some confidence and changed the momentum, which hopefully carries into this year. . So we have a young, better-conditioned team who had a chance to cut their teeth and no longer want to lose. I am stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom